Cider Riot! Events
• Trivia Nights - 1st & 3rd Wednesdays, 7pm - 9pm Come early to sign up for teams & check our FaceBook for the weeks categories
• Cribbage - Every other Thursday, 6pm - Close Jan 26th, Feb 9th, & Feb 23rd - come to play or come to learn
• Card & Board Games - 3rd Sundays, 3pm - Close Jan 15th & Feb 19th
• Cider School - Monday, January 23, 6:30am - 9pm: Learn all you've ever wanted to know about cider in our four course class. Cider experts present on cidermaking methods from around the world from pre-history through modern times. Guided tastings of world cider styles.
Cider 101- January 23rd Cider Riot's Abram Goldman-Armstrong, a BJCP National judge, and editor of the Northwest Brewing News, presents an overview of cider from Roman times through today, including introductions to English, French, Spanish, and New World Ciders, including sensory analysis and tasting training. Read more and Buy Tickets... This Series of Classes continues on Feb. 20th, Mar. 20th, & Apr. 17th
• Cider and Yoga - Saturday, January 28, 10:30am - 12pm: Exercise your commitment to health in the New Year and drink in tastes of the Pacific Northwest's thriving cider scene. Pomme Boots Society founding member and 200hr registered yoga teacher, Jana Daisy-Ensign leads an exploration of asanas and apples at Cider Riot! Taproom. Doors open at 10am for check-in and drop-in registration. All-level yoga instruction runs 10:30am to noon. The event concludes with a complimentary pint served from the curated draft list. Read more and Sign up...
Cider Riot! Announcements
Introducing Everyday™ Semi-Dry Cider 6% abv
Gluten Free - Sulfite Free - Vegan - Raw - Low Carbohydrate
Cider Riot! is proud to present the sessionable apple cider for all day: Everyday! Apples grown in lush orchards in the shadows of the Great Northwest's Cascade Range are pressed and fermented to create Everyday, with a mild sweetness balanced by a bright crispness evocative of the first crunchy bite of an apple fresh from the tree.
This New World cider boasts aromas of sliced peach, light tropical fruit and harvest-ripe apples, and flavors of fresh apple, rife with crisp, refreshing acids and a mild sweetness perfect for any time of day. An easy-drinker, Everyday has a light apple flavor, mild sweetness, and a refreshingly crisp finish.
Burncider® NOW ON TAP and BOTTLES - Dry Draught Cider 6.8% abv - ⊙ Silver Medal winner in the Portland International Cider Cup 2014 - Inspired by the pub draught ciders of the English West Country, Burncider blends Oregon-grown traditional English cider apples, tart wild apples and dessert apples from Hood River. Just like Portlands Old Main Drag, this cider has a rich history and flavorful character.
Everybody Pogo NOW ON TAP and BOTTLES - Scroll the News Feeds for listings and Tasting Events - Hoppy Cider 6.7% abv- A refreshingly dry cider thats got hops. Our roughcut tribute to football terraces and punk rock shows, dry and quenching with a hint of sweet apple flavor, as organically grown Goldings hops do the pogo dance across your taste buds. A distinctly Oregonian product, Everybody Pogo mates Hood River apples and Willamette Valley hops. Unfiltered and lightly carbonated.
Never Give an Inch NOW ON TAP & in BOTTLES - Oregon Blackberry Cider 6.9% abv - A testament to determination, hard work, and downright cussedness, Never Give an Inch celebrates the spirit of Oregon. Invasive Himalaya blackberries run riot across the fencelines and fields all across western Oregon. Fire, chemical poisons, machetes, bulldozers, even goats can only beat back their inevitable advance, as they attempt to take over every square inch of cleared land. Luckily their fruits are delicious, juicy, and plentiful, spawning the phrase “as Cascadian as blackberry pie.” In Never Give an Inch, Oregon blackberries and blackcurrants combine with Hood River and Yakima-grown apples create a tart dry cider with a fruity aroma.